So here it is, the D20. This one took quite a bit of effort to finish within a week, let me tell you. The rings are a lot smaller (a mixture of 2.5mm and 4mm) and there's just a whole lot more of them. Like the other dice, the numbers on each side is represented by a number of rings, with each side being a different pattern to help tell them apart.
To keep this one solid, there's a much more complex skeleton on the inside, so its a bit heavier than the others.
I decided to use the Japanese 12-in-2 pattern instead of the Orbital Hex Cage for two reasons in particular. The first being that I know this pattern a bit better, and the second being that I have more control over this one. The hex cage is sturdy, but wont hold up as well in the long run, I think. This one, with a reinforced skeleton will keep its shape for much longer.
Anyhoo, its done in time for PAX, so when I get back I'll have a bit of work to do in order to get the D10 and D12 finished.
Here's some detailed shots of different sides: [link]
This one's not going on etsy I don't think. I used silver plated copper and enameled copper for the red, so I'm not sure how well those colors will hold up. Definitely going to make more though, using anodized aluminum.